Monday, November 1, 2010

Soundcloud Group


As promised from tonight's broadcast, here is the link to our Soundcloud group for The Soundscape.  A link will be permanently placed in the Contact/Follow box on the right from now on. All listeners are encouraged to upload their tracks, regardless if you live in Buffalo or Brussels. 

Please limit your uploads to 3 tracks per week. Feel free to include a picture and info with each track so that if I play it on the air or post it to the blog, I can say something about it. Links to your sites or Soundcloud pages are good as well.

I will continue to play the tracks that I like during my broadcasts based on how well they fit with the stuff I am playing.  I will also keep an eye on the group and highlight the songs that get the most plays and/or comments by incorporating them into the broadcasts and featuring them on the blog.  

Below is the first track from the Group page to make it to the blog. It comes from Brooklyn based artists, Anthony Distefano. Thanks Anthony! Everyone else spread the word and make sure to comment on the tracks you like! Enjoy.


   Andalus by anthony distefano

And for those of you committed to physical media for the transmission of your music, I am planning on setting up a physical drop box somewhere in Buffalo for you to get me your stuff. Any suggestions where? Let me know.

Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment