Monday, November 15, 2010

Tonight onThe Soundscape

Tune in tonight to The Soundscape to hear 3 hours of great experimental music from around the world and right here in Buffalo. 

This week I have a special show for you where I will feature an entire show of songs that are only 10 minutes in length or longer. 

We'll hear a new song from Keith Fullerton Whitman, along with new stuff coming out of Buffalo-based labels House of Alchemy (Paul Rogers) and Desire Path Recordings (Solo Andata).

Keith Fullerton Whitman



We'll also hear extended cuts from Mountains, Fridge, Steve Brand, KC Accidental, and others.  

Tune in at 8pm to WTF 94.9 Buffalo Free Radio or hit up the online stream if you are out of range.

2 comments:

  1. My only request is that you could playback at a higher volume, I had my speakers up as high as they would go and I could barely hear your show over the hiss of the radio stream.... The previous person on the station sounded fine however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...there was something in my set up last week that was sucking volume out. Will be fixed next time. Not sure what it was, but I've fixed it this time around. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete